Hattan is located within the Emirates Living Community within The Lakes sub project, just off interchange 5 on the Sheikh Zayed Road.
It is positioned adjacent to the Emirates Golf Course.
Hattan - The Lakes is situated besides the plush Emirates Golf Club - and in terms of design, spaciousness, and comfort - these single-family detached homes are among the most sought-after in Dubai.
Designed in a blend of traditional Arabic and predominating contemporary styles Emaar Properties' exclusive residential development offers high end luxury and executive homes in one of Dubai’s most enviable locations.
Comprehensive security, privacy and exclusivity combine with interior finishing second to none to provide exceptional homes.
Traditional yet modern with the latest state-of-the-art technology Hattan homes reflect the best of Arabian living in a uniquely private yet communal way of life.
Hattan consists of an enclave of detached villas situated alongside and overlooking Emirates Golf Club.
The project amenities include;
- 24-hour secure gated community,
- advanced safety systems,
- convenient parking
- childcare centres,
- fitness centre,
- swimming pools,
- children's play area,
- cafes and restaurants
- Private sports field.
- Private tennis courts.
- Full membership at The Montgomerie golf Club.
- Membership option to the Lakes Club including a swimming pool, modern gymnasium, aerobics studio, squash courts, fine dining restaurant, and supermarket.
Features and Amenities according to the Hattan developer:
- New homes already constructed and ready for immediate occupancy
- Community of a limited number of homes creating a sense of exclusivity, privacy, and security
- Limited quantity associated with prestige.
- Premium plots with optimum views of well-landscaped surroundings [golf course, lake, park].
- Close proximity of plots to Emirates Golf Course.
- Local heritage Architectural design.
- sizes from 5,443 sq ft to 7,230 square feet.
- Well-lit spacious rooms.
- Marble-style flooring in the living areas and staircases.
- Marble walls and flooring in the master bath.
- Solid cherry wood kitchen cabinets.
- High quality built-in kitchen appliances.
- 9-foot ceilings.
- High-speed visual technology for Internet, television, and communications.