- OBTAIN 3 APPRASIALS (CMA’S) AND COMPARE AGENTS, interview them as they will be doing a job for you.
- List with a reputable, RERA registered Broker ONLY.
- Form a formal service agreement – FORM A – Appointing the Agent/Broker (the Listing Agent) only on the RERA prescribed form. Do not list with any other agent.
- Ask for Seller Support, the Agent should provide a Seller with the opportunity to seek a legal opinion before they sign a contract of sale. Ask for a list of Lawyers and make your own choice, do not use the Lawyer recommended by the Agent.
- Ensure you and your Agent / Broker both have exchanged contact details and agree upon communication times and modes from the beginning of the relationship and Appointment.
- Your Listing Agent should protect your interest at ALL times, therefore, you should seek a guarantee in writing from the your Listing Agent, that they will NOT favor the other side of the transaction (the Buyer) nor receive any financial or in-kind/gift for the sale service without your consent OR no commission fee shall apply. OBTAIN THIS IN WRITING FROM THE AGENT before you commit to the Agent.
- Your Agent should provide you within 24 hours of contact, a list of comparable properties which can aid you in recent trends, the current sale prices, the asking prices and time frame taken to sell a similar property to yours. This is called a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) which is an essential ‘Best Practice’ procedure of a RERA Registered Broker & professional agent before they provide you with the recommended Listing Price of your property.
- ONLY list with a maximum of 3 Agents and give them the SAME instructions. If you find a GOOD Agent do use them exclusively they will control the process in your BEST INTEREST to the BEST result for you.
- Ensure your original documents for you yourself and your property are ready, have a copy sent to your Agent and you are ready / prepare your self so that at a moments notice to read, examine, discuss any matters with your Agent and if you are happy, then sign a contract.
The Address The BLVD
Location: Downtown Dubai
The Address The BLVD, a five star premium hotel and serviced residences, is the sixth addition to The Address Hotels plus Resorts portfolio of Emaar ...
More information about:
The Address The BLVD-Downtown Dubai
Real Estate News
Kuwaiti group M A Kharafi and Sons has been awarded $930m in damages in arbitration proceedings via the Arab League...
Saudi Arabia's Dar Al Arkan Real Estate Development Co has unveiled plans to sell dollar-denominated...
The investment banking arm of Gulf International Bank has been appointed by Saudi contractor Mohammad...