Dubai Healthcare City
Dubai Healthcare City was launched in the year 2002 with a single aim to meet demand for high quality, patient centred healthcare. Today the area is a home for two major hospitals with over 120 outpatient medical centres and diagnostic laboratories and about 3700 licensed professional occupying 4.1 million square feet in the heart of Dubai. Dubai Healthcare City has joined hands with leading expert of medical institution and pre eminent healthcare providers to deliver the A-Z medical services.
Dubai Healthcare City is also been heavily investing it education offering with an ultimate goal to provide medical education and CPD programs to across the spectrum of healthcare profession, embedded in a culture of research and inquiry. Through Various Strategic partnership renowned academic institutions and medical boards the city is about to set a forefront of improving educational opportunities that allows medical professionals in the region to gain access to high quality programs in the fields of medicines, nursing and allied health.
Dubai Healthcare City is considered to be the largest and integrates healthcare free zone that is been made up of two communities namely Medical Community that covers an area of about 4.1 million square feet and Wellness Community that occupies an area of about 19 million square feet.
Dubai Healthcare City welcomes all and offers the healthcare investors who have a vision of providing the world class healthcare and giving priority to the patients. It also has a unique offer to those healthcare investors who wish to establish themselves in the Middle East Region especially in Dubai.
The benefits offered by Dubai Healthcare City are:
- 100% foreign ownership
- No corporate tax
- No income tax
- No custom duty
- No restriction on capital trade barriers and trade quotas
- Inexpensive operating costs.
- First Class facilities
- Integrates specialist healthcare community offering medical care
- Access to local network of regional and global healthcare professional
- No bureaucracy or red tape
- Business support services including hospitality and event management
- Fast track company registration
- Transparent company laws and legal framework
- Rapid access to knowledge workers owning to fast track immigration process