Park Lane Tower is a mixed use development project providing of commercial offices, residential properties, boutique, a five star hotel, retail, entertainment and public facilities. The Tamani Hotel at Park Lane Office Tower features in an unusual structure where the hotel begins on the upper floors. It is developed by KM Properties with a joint venture with Terry Farrell and Partners and located in Business Bay.
The building will be contracted by Al Rostamani Pegel LLC and designed by Carlos Ott, who is also known for other landmark buildings including the National Bank of Dubai, Simcoe Place in Canada, L Opera de la Bastille in France, and the Antel Telecommunications Building in Uruguay.
It is now considered iconic because it is the second property in Dubai where the hotel starts from the 20th floor. It is just next to Armani Hotel in Burj Khalifa.
- Grand Reception and Lobby lounge
- Large and Spacious commercial and business offices
- Floor to ceiling glass allows natural daylight
- Delightful Restaurants
- Outdoor Swimming pool and modern gyms
- High speed internet access
- High IT infrastructure security
- Efficient housekeeping service
- In room service facilities
- Fully Equipped Business Center