Set between the 4th and 5th Interchanges opposite Dubai Internet City on Sheikh Zayed Road and within the Technology Electronic Commerce and Media (TECOM) Free Zone in Dubai, Grosvenor Business Tower is a freehold commercial development of well furbished and capacious office units. Home to global ICT giants like Microsoft, Oracle, Compaq, IBM, Sony Ericsson and Dell, TECOM, Dubai offers investors manifold corporate benefits like 100% business ownership, 100% tax exemption and 100% repatriation of profits.
As TECOM has a very high percentage of leased offices in Dubai, the option to own premium office space at this hi tech park is an alternative worth exploring. With an impressive array of office suites, meeting/conference hall equipped with the latest gadgetry, Grosvenor Business Tower guarantees investors an opportunity to leverage the supply-demand curve and asset ownership dynamics as opposed to rental and leasehold. Moreover, the brand name ‘Grosvenor’ in the global business circles spells reliability and high quality service. All the properties within the freehold corporate high rise are in keeping with what 'Grosvenor' symbolizes – they ensure comfort, credible business and high-powered achievements.
Grosvenor Business Tower is split into 4 zones - The Avenue, The Drive In, The Corporate and The Unwind; besides these, floors 9 to 24 house well-appointed office units. Demarked as The Avenue, the ground floor of the edifice provides retail space, The Drive In is the exclusive parking area, The Corporate features the central Business Zone and The Unwind, with its roof-top health-club and pool, is the ultimate relaxation joint. Aside from stress-alleviating workplaces, the upper storeys of Grosvenor Business Tower, Dubai are home to deluxe office spaces overlooking the vast landscaped expanse of TECOM.
Grosvenor Business Tower features freehold office and retail space at Technology Electronic Commerce and Media (TECOM) Free Zone in Dubai; it is situated between the 4th & 5th Interchanges opposite Dubai Internet City on Sheikh Zayed Road. Encompassing the existing Dubai Media and Internet Cities, TECOM was conceived to support knowledge-based industries in the Middle East.
The techno cluster comprises companies from a variety of sectors - software development, business services, web based and e commerce, consultancy, sales, marketing & back office. It is home to global ICT giants like Microsoft, Oracle, Siemens, Cisco Systems, IBM, Dell and Sony Ericsson.
TECOM Free Zone, Dubai is in close proximity to,
- Dubai Internet City – Phases I & II, Emaar Business Park
- Mall of the Emirates, The Dubai Mall & Downtown Burj Dubai district
- Emirates Golf Club
- Dubai Marina, Greens Community & Emirates Hill
- Knowledge Village & American University of Dubai
- Freehold office & retail space in a prime location at TECOM, Dubai
- Grand entrance lobby with reception desk
- Spacious elevator lobby
- 6 high-speed elevators
- State-of-the-art health club with latest fitness equipment
- Sauna & steam rooms
- Large-sized roof-top pool
- Café & juice bar on pool deck
- Multi-purpose hall for conferences, meetings & banquets
- 2 basement parking levels with elevator access
- Covered passenger drop off area
- Coffee shops & restaurants at The Avenue on the Ground floor
- The Corporate Centre on the 8th floor
- Luxury office units overlooking the landscaped area of TECOM
- 24-hr security surveillance
- Complete high speed Wi-Fi environment