As a Human Resources Manager at Provident, you will be a vital part of the management and development of the company, in one of the most successful and progressive real estate agencies in the UAE. An essential part of any successful business, your role will be paramount for the growth of the business as well as the satisfaction of the Provident family.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through
- HR metrics Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- 2 Years proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or Human Psychology
- Proficient in English & Arabic: Written & Spoken
Since its inception in 2008, Provident Estate has been a frontrunner in the regional real estate market, holding a commendable reputation as one of the most reliable and top-tier agencies working alongside the world's foremost developers. Now employing over 200+ dedicated professionals, we stand as a testament to excellence and trust in the industry.
As we forge ahead, we are inviting ambitious individuals to join our dynamic team where innovation meets understanding, offering 360° real estate solutions tailored to our client's needs. Step into a role at Provident Estate, a place where we value lasting relationships with our clients and foster an environment geared towards revolutionary and digitally enhanced solutions. Join us, and be a part of crafting the future of real estate, building enduring relationships grounded in trust and expertise.