Language: ArabicEnglishChinese (Simplified)Russian
Phone: +971 4 3233 609
Bedrooms
Area sizes
Price
Features

Large & Fully Furnished | Below Original Price

ST Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Golf Promenade 2A , Akoya (DAMAC Hills), Dubai

Property details:

Property ID: PRD-S-6705
Property Type: Apartment
Property Status: Sale
Bedrooms: ST
Bathrooms: 1
Area Size: 422.00 SqFt
Location:Golf Promenade 2A , Ak...
Parking: 1

Provident Estate proudly offers this elegant and large studio in Golf Promenade 2B.

Property Features
– Fully Furnished
– Golf Course View
– Hotel-like facilities
– Ready Q2 2020

Original Price: 612,750 AED
90% Paid – the remaining balance of 10% on completion.

Damac Hills is one of the most sought after family communities in Dubai with its supreme location overlooking the Trump International Golf Club Dubai, theres a staggering choice of outdoor facilities within easy reach.

Facilities
– World-class tennis courts
– Access to the fitness center
– Carrefour Market
– Health clinic
– Access to the beautifully themed areas of The Park
– Swimming pool
– State-of-the-art gymnasium
– Steam room and sauna.


Please call Mohamed Zidan (44766) on +971582978004 or visit www.providentestate.com for further details.

Company name: Provident Real Estate
RERA ORN: 1933
Address: Office #702, Al Barsha 1, Al Zarooni Bldg. Dubai (UAE)
Office phone no: +97143233609

Features:

  • 24 hours Maintenance
  • Balcony
  • Bank/ATM Facility
  • Basement parking
  • Basketball Court
  • Broadband ready
  • Bus services
  • Business Center
  • Children's play area
  • Clubhouse
  • Communal gardens
  • Concierge service
  • Cycling tracks
  • Fitness Center
  • Fully fitted kitchen
  • Fully furnished
  • Golf club and clubhouse
  • Kitchen white goods
  • Laundry Service
  • Marble floors
  • Mosque
  • On mid floor
  • Pets allowed
  • Polo club and clubhouse
  • Public park

Make an Enquiry

Property address:

Supermarket
Station
Restaurant
Hospital
School
Park
Golf Promenade 2A , Akoya (DAMAC Hills), Dubai