Language: ArabicEnglishChinese (Simplified)Russian
Phone: +971 4 3233 609
Location
Area sizes
Price

4 Years Post Handover| Ready Soon| 1 Bed

1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Genesis By Meraki , Arjan, Dubai

Property details:

Property ID: PRD-S-4954
Property Type: Apartment
Property Status: Sale
Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 2
Area Size: 815.00 SqFt
Location:Genesis By Meraki , Ar...
Parking: 1

Introducing high-quality 2 bedroom apartment direct from developer to be handed over in few month

* Floor to ceiling windows

* great location – Arjan featuring Miracle gardens – hot tourist attraction

* next to the operating hospital

* high capital growth when area will be fully developed

* balcony

* smart spacious lay-out

*branded kitchen appliencies

* branded sanitary wear

You pay no commission, pay 30% before handover, remaining 70% over 4 years monthly with 0% interest.

Al Barsha South has emerged as one of the most sought after community neighbourhoods in Dubai, with a combination of commercial towers, residential complexes and retail and hospitality developments. In 2017, it was amongst the top five areas in Dubai in terms of total value of real estate sales. Located between Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed road, Al Khail road and Umm Suqeim road, it offers easy access to the rest of the city’s
central locations.

Call Loai PEED Al Fakir 6819 on +971 525561815 / 043233609

Features:

  • 24 hours Maintenance
  • Balcony
  • Basement parking
  • Basketball Court
  • Built in wardrobes
  • Central air conditioning
  • Communal gardens
  • Cycling tracks
  • Fully fitted kitchen
  • Kitchen white goods
  • Mosque
  • Public park
  • Public parking
  • Public transport
  • Sauna
  • School
  • Shared swimming pool
  • Shopping mall
  • Shops
  • Steam room
  • Tennis courts
  • Walking Trails

Make an Enquiry

Property address:

Supermarket
Station
Restaurant
Hospital
School
Park
Genesis By Meraki , Arjan, Dubai