Language: AfrikaansArabicEnglishChinese (Simplified)RussianCzechDutchFilipinoGreekHindiPersianUrdu

Harbour Views 2

Sort by

Limited Time Offer, Special Payment Plan

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,650,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1222 SqFt
AED 1,650,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1222 SqFt

Move in by 25%, Pay remaining 75% in 3 years

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,041,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1143 SqFt
AED 2,041,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1143 SqFt

Brand New | World Class Facilities | Bright

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 80,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1090 SqFt
AED 80,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1090 SqFt

Excellent Payment Plan | Ready to Move Soon

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), dubai

AED 2,144,888
2 Bedroom 3 Baths 1223 SqFt
AED 2,144,888
2 Beds 3 Baths 1223 SqFt

Pay 25% and Get the Keys, Ready by August 2020

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,036,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1143 SqFt
AED 2,036,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1143 SqFt
Our Area Specialist is Just One Click Away!