Language: ArabicEnglishChinese (Simplified)Russian

Driver's Room

Sort by
Luxury 5BR Villa |Elegant Family Home
10

Luxury 5BR Villa |Elegant Family Home

Meydan Gated Community , Meydan, Dubai

AED 8,000,000
5 Bedroom 6 Baths 7507 SqFt
AED 8,000,000
5 Beds 6 Baths 7507 SqFt
Luxury Villa | Spacious 5BR | Facing the Park
13

Luxury Villa | Spacious 5BR | Facing the Park

Meydan Gated Community , Meydan, Dubai

AED 8,500,000
5 Bedroom 6 Baths 7370 SqFt
AED 8,500,000
5 Beds 6 Baths 7370 SqFt
Corner Spacious Villa | Facing the Park | Type A
13

Corner Spacious Villa | Facing the Park | Type A

Meydan Gated Community , Meydan, Dubai

AED 8,700,000
5 Bedroom 6 Baths 7371 SqFt
AED 8,700,000
5 Beds 6 Baths 7371 SqFt
Corner Luxury Villa | Open Park Views | Type A
13

Corner Luxury Villa | Open Park Views | Type A

Meydan Gated Community , Meydan, Dubai

AED 8,500,000
5 Bedroom 6 Baths 7371 SqFt
AED 8,500,000
5 Beds 6 Baths 7371 SqFt
Vacating Notice | Rare | More Villas Available
11

Vacating Notice | Rare | More Villas Available

District One , Mohammed Bin Rashid City,

AED 12,500,000
4 Bedroom 5 Baths 7980 SqFt
AED 12,500,000
4 Beds 5 Baths 7980 SqFt

Only 10% Booking No Agency Fee, Ready by Aug

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 3,570,888
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 2239 SqFt
AED 3,570,888
3 Beds 3 Baths 2239 SqFt

Limited Time Offer, Special Payment Plan

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,650,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1222 SqFt
AED 1,650,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1222 SqFt

Move in by 25%, Pay remaining 75% in 3 years

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,041,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1143 SqFt
AED 2,041,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1143 SqFt

Soon to be Ready, Impressive Payment Plan

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,950,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1227 SqFt
AED 1,950,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1227 SqFt

Great investment Deal Pay 25% and Move in

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,800,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1241 SqFt
AED 1,800,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1241 SqFt

Book for 10% with 75% Post Completion PP

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,800,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1201 SqFt
AED 1,800,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1201 SqFt
Genuine Resale | Full Golf Course View | Below OP
33

Genuine Resale | Full Golf Course View | Below OP

Golf Place , Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai

AED 15,000,000
6 Bedroom 9 Baths 8824 SqFt
AED 15,000,000
6 Beds 9 Baths 8824 SqFt

Best deal of 3BR, with 75% Post Handover PP

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 3,111,888
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 2262 SqFt
AED 3,111,888
3 Beds 3 Baths 2262 SqFt
Last Mansion | Call for Off Market Availability
48

Last Mansion | Call for Off Market Availability

District One , Mohammed Bin Rashid City, Dubai

AED 86,536,000
7 Bedroom 9 Baths 26204 SqFt
AED 86,536,000
7 Beds 9 Baths 26204 SqFt
Close to Lagoon | Exclusive | Vacant October
23

Close to Lagoon | Exclusive | Vacant October

District One , Mohammed Bin Rashid City, Dubai

AED 21,000,000
6 Bedroom 7 Baths 13422.92 SqFt
AED 21,000,000
6 Beds 7 Baths 13422.92 SqFt
Final Availability | Best Plots | 60:40 Plan
18

Final Availability | Best Plots | 60:40 Plan

District One , Mohammed Bin Rashid City, Dubai

AED 10,700,000
5 Bedroom 5 Baths 5095 SqFt
AED 10,700,000
5 Beds 5 Baths 5095 SqFt
Final Availability | Best Plots | No Commission
18

Final Availability | Best Plots | No Commission

District One , Mohammed Bin Rashid City, Dubai

AED 10,700,000
5 Bedroom 5 Baths 7900 SqFt
AED 10,700,000
5 Beds 5 Baths 7900 SqFt

3 Years Free Residency Visa | Free Trade License

Executive Residences , Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai

AED 1,508,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1002 SqFt
AED 1,508,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1002 SqFt
1 2 3
Our Area Specialist is Just One Click Away!