Language: ArabicEnglishChinese (Simplified)Russian

Harbour Views 2

Sort by

Best Price l Mid floor l Handover Soon

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 770,000
1 Bedroom 1 Baths 644 SqFt
AED 770,000
1 Beds 1 Baths 644 SqFt

Limited Time Offer, Special Payment Plan

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,041,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1223 SqFt
AED 2,041,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1223 SqFt

Move in by 25%, Pay remaining 75% in 3 years

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,041,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1148 SqFt
AED 2,041,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1148 SqFt

Pay 25% and Get the Keys, Ready by August 2020

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,036,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1143 SqFt
AED 2,036,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1143 SqFt

Best Price| Mid floor l Brand new

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 775,000
1 Bedroom 1 Baths 670 SqFt
AED 775,000
1 Beds 1 Baths 670 SqFt
Our Area Specialist is Just One Click Away!