Language: ArabicEnglishChinese (Simplified)Russian

Villa

Sort by

Perfect Investment, 25/75, 3yrs Post Handover

Golf Links , Dubai South City, Dubai

AED 2,471,888
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 2804.00 SqFt
AED 2,471,888
3 Beds 3 Baths 2804.00 SqFt

Special Offer, 2 years No Service Charges

Golf Links , Dubai South City, Dubai

AED 2,513,888
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 2804.00 SqFt
AED 2,513,888
3 Beds 3 Baths 2804.00 SqFt

Handover Soon, 75% Post Handover Payment Plan

Golf Links , Dubai South City, Dubai

AED 2,579,888
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 2804.00 SqFt
AED 2,579,888
3 Beds 3 Baths 2804.00 SqFt

50% off on Registration Fees, Ready by June

Golf Links , Dubai South City, Dubai

AED 2,513,888
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 2804.00 SqFt
AED 2,513,888
3 Beds 3 Baths 2804.00 SqFt

3yrs Post Handover PP, 2yrs No Service Fees

Golf Links , Dubai South City, Dubai

AED 2,507,888
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 2804.00 SqFt
AED 2,507,888
3 Beds 3 Baths 2804.00 SqFt

Pay 25% and get the keys, 75% payable in 3yrs

Golf Links , Dubai South City, Dubai

AED 2,527,888
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 2804.00 SqFt
AED 2,527,888
3 Beds 3 Baths 2804.00 SqFt

Pay 25% and Move in, Ready by June 2020

Golf Links , Dubai South City, Dubai

AED 2,571,888
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 2804.00 SqFt
AED 2,571,888
3 Beds 3 Baths 2804.00 SqFt

Few Units Left, Podium Villa, Ready by Aug 2020

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour, Dubai

AED 4,470,888
4 Bedroom 4 Baths 3476.00 SqFt
AED 4,470,888
4 Beds 4 Baths 3476.00 SqFt

Huge 4BR Villa, Ready Soon,Only 25% and Move in

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour, Dubai

AED 4,878,888
4 Bedroom 4 Baths 3526.00 SqFt
AED 4,878,888
4 Beds 4 Baths 3526.00 SqFt

Ready in May 2020 | Single Row | Overlooking Park

Sidra Villas III , Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai

AED 3,300,000
3 Bedroom 4 Baths 4700.00 SqFt
AED 3,300,000
3 Beds 4 Baths 4700.00 SqFt

3B/R+ Maid’s Room | Quality Finish | No Commission

Sidra Villas II , Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai

AED 3,601,888
3 Bedroom 4 Baths 3102.00 SqFt
AED 3,601,888
3 Beds 4 Baths 3102.00 SqFt
June 2020 |Multiple options| No DLD Fee
29

June 2020 |Multiple options| No DLD Fee

Sidra Villas III , Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai

AED 3,621,888
3 Bedroom 4 Baths 3100.00 SqFt
AED 3,621,888
3 Beds 4 Baths 3100.00 SqFt
Biggest E1 | 100% DLD Waiver | No Agency Fee
30

Biggest E1 | 100% DLD Waiver | No Agency Fee

Sidra Villas III , Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai

AED 3,556,888
3 Bedroom 4 Baths 3100.00 SqFt
AED 3,556,888
3 Beds 4 Baths 3100.00 SqFt

Semi Detached 3BR Townhouse | 4% DLD Fee Waiver

Casa Viva , Serena, Dubai

AED 2,188,000
3 Bedroom 4 Baths 2570.64 SqFt
AED 2,188,000
3 Beds 4 Baths 2570.64 SqFt

End Unit | 75% on 5-Year Post Handover Plan

Casa Viva , Serena, Dubai

AED 1,814,000
3 Bedroom 4 Baths 2272.00 SqFt
AED 1,814,000
3 Beds 4 Baths 2272.00 SqFt
Enjoy this Stunning View with 25/75 Payment Plan
20

Enjoy this Stunning View with 25/75 Payment Plan

Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 10,013,888
7 Bedroom 7 Baths 10046.00 SqFt
AED 10,013,888
7 Beds 7 Baths 10046.00 SqFt
Pay 25% before Handover, Remaining 75% for 5Years
20

Pay 25% before Handover, Remaining 75% for 5Years

Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 10,013,888
7 Bedroom 7 Baths 10046.00 SqFt
AED 10,013,888
7 Beds 7 Baths 10046.00 SqFt
Largest Plot, 5yrs Post Handover Payment Plan
20

Largest Plot, 5yrs Post Handover Payment Plan

Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 9,601,888
7 Bedroom 7 Baths 6006.00 SqFt
AED 9,601,888
7 Beds 7 Baths 6006.00 SqFt
1 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Our Area Specialist is Just One Click Away!