Provident Estate is one of the top real estate agencies in the region. We are a consultancy that prides ourselves in providing hassle-free tailored real estate advice and consultancy for investors and families alike who are looking to find the perfect home. We strive to offer a five-star service in each and every step of the process.
We offer a breadth of expertise which includes both residential and commercial: sales and leasing. Additionally, we provide financial advice, property management, and holiday home services, all of which are in-house.
We are hunting for consultants who can offer top-notch and knowledgeable advice to clients in a given area within the resale market and expertise across the entire off-plan sector.
- Uncapped earning
- Access to the Provident platform & resources to maximise your results
- An ambitious and forward-thinking work environment
- A space to be heard and work on your career goals
Day in the life of a Provident Estate Agent
- Come into the office and grab your favourite coffee
- Set your daily tasks
- Check out the latest news and market updates at your desk
- Ensure your Properties are performing at the highest level via the portals
- Contact the top developers to ensure your product knowledge is on point (We focus on the top developers such as Emaar, Meraas, Dubai Properties, Damac, etc.)
- Get energised and start dialing up those numbers, getting in touch with your clients (both buyers and sellers)
- Accompany our professional photographer and help them click the best pictures for your listings
- Make a vlog in the green room to inspire those potential clients
- Book in those viewings and appointments at the properties and sales offices
- Negotiate and get the best deals for the clients
- Ensure the highest standard of care for clients from the very first contact to long after they receive the keys to their home
- Most importantly, make sure you approach every day and every moment with a POSITIVE Mindset & an enthusiastic attitude
Our ideal candidate needs to not just be a superhero and loved by everyone else, he/she should be able to:
- Work both independently and within a team
- Manage time efficiently and in a well-organised manner
- Learn new products
- Be Tech-savvy and pro-active
- Be Transparent and honest
- Strive to improve upon themselves
- Ready, willing and able to adapt to change.
- Real Estate sales experience
- Proven track record
- RERA Certified
- Driving License
- Ability to network and source your own clients in addition to the platform provided by us