The Opus comprises two structures that form a single cube which appears to 'hover’ above the ground, eroded by a fluid void.
The Opus captures the void during the day and illuminates it at night bringing to life the distinct character of the building. The peculiar, ref lective façade of the void is the centrepiece of architectural creativity and cultural art form that defines the Opus.
The Opus apartments epitomise a genuinely incomparable experience of infusing stylish interiors with a home-awayfrom-home sensibility.
The ME by Meliá Hotel at The Opus will feature Michelin star restaurants, lounges and cafés across an area of 250,000 square feet with entertainment options. ME by Meliá will also provide bespoke à la carte or pre-selected services within your personal space, tailored to your personality.
The Opus houses a Michelin 3 star signature restaurant, an international night club, an urban beach club and restaurant, lounge and bar, signature restaurants and cafes.
• Located in the heart of the Burj Khalifa District
• Fantastic views of the Burj Khalifa, Mohammed Bin Rashid City and the creek
• Fully furnished with bespoke furniture and fixtures selected by starchitect
• Serviced by ME Hotel
• Penthouse apartments include a private rooftop garden and jacuzzi
• Fully equipped kitchen with premium quality appliances
• Private access for serviced residences and separate entrance for hotel
• Exclusive, luxury fine dining outlets and a leading international club
• Convenient access to the Sheikh Zayed Road an Al Khail Road
• Few minutes drive from the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), Trade
Centre, Dubai Mall and the Dubai Design District
FACILITIES AND AMENITIES
• Spa facilities
• Temperature controlled swimming pool
• Hotel lobby lounge
• Conferencing and banqueting
• Business centre facilities
• 24 hours security
• 24 hours valet service
• Round the clock concierge
• Secure basement parking
• Valet parking for visitors
• Service packages available that cover basic, not so basic and complete service
requirements of residents/ guests