Index Tower is 80 storey multi purpose building with state of the art offices designed for multinational corporations and magnificent apartments for those who expect exceptional living. It is placed within the impressive Dubai International Finance Centre (DIFC), the revolutionary hub district dedicated to international finance and corporate offices. Intended to become a regional landmark, Index will allow a particular adaptability that is unusual for those confined to the aloof surroundings that are often incorporated within traditional skyscrapers.
The tower elegantly comprises of 25 floors for offices, 40 for apartments, 7 for dedicated penthouses and 3 levels for exclusive retails outlets. The 40 floors of residential apartments are located in the upper part of the structure to maximize views over the whole city of Dubai.
The luxury apartments have been planned to attain a wide variety of types and combinations of space. The additional top seven floors accommodate 12 unique penthouses which clearly command the highest value because of their privileged position. The Index building is simplicity personified. It also becomes a landmark in a prime location within the fast developing Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).
- 30th level double height sky lobby with recreational facilities including swimming pool and health club
- Restaurants and cafes at sky lobby and podium levels
- Well planned basement parking
- Four high speed passenger lifts
- East west orientation to maximize views across Dubai and the Arabian gulf coastline, and to reduce solar gain
- A series of sunshades shelter the interiors on the exposed south elevation. Four attenuated fins not only emphasizes the height, but also draws attention to the upper-level penthouse apartments
- Generously landscaped podium level and dramatic quadruple height foyer