The Palladium is located at Jumeirah Lake Towers. Appropriately named after Palladiuma, a rare and precious metal, the said project is destined to be one of the most sought after properties in Dubai.
The Palladium is next to the 50 modern Dubai Metals and Commodities Centre (DMCC). It is an ultra modern High rise apartment complex spanning over half a million square feet of built up area comprising restaurants, coffee shops, and boutiques in the lobby.
All apartments in The Palladium can overlook the busiest Sheikh Zayed Road. The the latter project is being built to the most rigorous international standards which are prominently showcased inside each of its apartments.
- Basement and podium car parking
- High security Access
- Lake Activities
- Temperature controlled swimming pool for adults and children, as well as a Jacuzzi
- A very modern health club that has a gymnasium, steam, sauna and lockers
- 150 m jogging track on the 34th floor
- Coffee shops and food courts
- Seperate retail area having convenience shopping
- Spacious 1,2 and 3 bedroom and penthouse apartments
- A spacious multi purpose hall for roof top parties
- Seperate spacious entrance lobbies and reception areas
- High speed internet access
- Digital or Satellite connectivity
- All apartments feature linear cupboards and walk in closets
- Closed circuit television and security cameras
- All master bed rooms boast of en suite luxury bathrooms with finest Italian and German Fittings
- Spacious living and dining areas with sprawling private landscaped terraces
- Fitted kitchen with granite top and cabinets
- Landscaped Balcony