Dubai Hills Estate is a unique blend of elegantly-planned neighbourhoods crafted around a magnificent 18-hole championship golf course. As the largest development of its kind in the region, it is an aspirational city within a city that will transform the way you live.
Sustainably designed, Dubai Hills Estate is a first of its kind destination. This masterfully-planned 2,700-acre multi-purpose development will form an integral part of the Mohammed Bin Rashid City. Ideally situated between Downtown Dubai and Dubai Marina, flanked by Al Khail Road, the community offers easy access to the city’s most popular districts and attractions.
Here are some major stats regarding Dubai Hills:
- An 11 million square meter development
– Will eventually have over 2,000 villas and thousands of apartments
- 18-hole functional championship golf-course (European design) within the development operated by Troon Golf. There is also an academy, a beautiful clubhouse with dining options, and 83 bunkers.
- Dubai Hills Park – Phase 1 will be complete in May 2019, while Phase 2 and 3 will be completed by Q3-2019
- Dubai Hills Mall (which according to sources in Emaar will be the size of Mall of the Emirates) – The mall is 70% leased and by Q1-2020, it is expected 90% will be leased. The mall is expected to open by Q1-2020.
- 14 tennis courts
- 4 schools
- Many kilometers of natural trails
- 2 hotels & resorts
- Rail & metro-link connectivity
- Other amenities for kids & families include: Dog Park, Skate Park, Glice Rink, Bounce Park, Urban Beach & Splash Park, and Weekend Markets