Oceana Atlantic is one of the seven buildings (Adriatic, Pacific, Caribbean, Atlantic, Aegean, Baltic and Southern) for Oceana which is a major apartment project in Palm Jumeirah. Located on the trunk of The Palm Jumeirah, a gated community complex creates a unique, gated community at the most prestigious address in the world. Each building comprises 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with very spacious layouts, high quality finishes and panoramic views to the garden, beach and marina.
Oceana, as its name suggests, is a beachfront resort community centrally located on The Palm’s Trunk. A dynamic residential and resort community, Oceana offers private beach access and panoramic views. It provides its residents a desirable all-in-one way of living: luxury, convenience, privacy and peace of mind. For those who just want to escape from it all, Oceana is an ideal retreat with an impressive array of amenities and services at hand; for those who want to be among the excitement. Oceana is also within easy distance of outstanding shopping, dining and entertainment facilities elsewhere on the Palm or beyond in Dubai.
Features and Amenities: Some notable features of Oceana Tower and the facilities amenities offered here are:
• High quality finishes
• Entertainment and communications connections
• Tiled balconies off living and dining areas
• AV intercom to each apartment
• Bright hallways with open view
• Secure undercover car parking facilities
• Health Cub and recreational facilities
• Membership to the Regatta club for all residents
• Club fully equipped with a modern gymnasium, sauna and steam rooms, outdoor pool, children’s pool and play area
• 230 meter long sandy beach.
• A 2 kilometre running track along a water side promenade
• Gourmet shop delivery services
• Housemaid services
• a well-equipped business centre
• conference rooms
• IT facilities are easily accessible
• Guests may also choose to leisurely browse the Hotel Mezzanine level shops
• Private beach access: Sun lounges, beach umbrellas and a beach-side food service are provided, along with a lifeguard service to ensure the safety of all guests.
• Families with children are well catered for: There is a kids club open throughout the day offering lively, engaging activities. A separate children’s pool and play area also cater to family needs.
• A fitness club including latest fitness equipment, lazy river and infinity swimming pool.
• Eclectic international cuisine within the hotel and Resort: A beachfront grill restaurant, a Lebanese grill and a Japanese Robatayaki-style restaurant. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
• Sunset refreshments available at one of the resort’s bars featuring dramatic views over the Arabian Gulf.
Area Nearby: Oceana Tower gives an easy access to some of the well known shopping arcades of Dubai such as Dubai Pearl Mall and Dubai Marina Mall, also it is located very close to some prestigious landmarks of Dubai Burj Al Arab and other tourist spots such as AQUAVENTURE, Emirates Golf Club and Wild Wadi Park. Oceana Tower is also close to Top Medical Centre a known health institution of Dubai and some educational institutions such as Centre for Executive Education, BITS Pilani Dubai, Tender Love & Care, Regent International School and Emirates International School.