Language: AfrikaansArabicEnglishChinese (Simplified)RussianCzechDutchFilipinoGreekHindiPersianUrdu

2 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons)

Sort by

Book for 10% with 75% Post Completion PP

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,800,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1201 SqFt
AED 1,800,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1201 SqFt

Limited Time Offer, Special Payment Plan

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,650,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1222 SqFt
AED 1,650,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1222 SqFt

Move in by 25%, Pay remaining 75% in 3 years

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,041,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1143 SqFt
AED 2,041,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1143 SqFt

Soon to be Ready, Impressive Payment Plan

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,950,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1227 SqFt
AED 1,950,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1227 SqFt

Great investment Deal Pay 25% and Move in

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,800,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1241 SqFt
AED 1,800,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1241 SqFt

Resale Unbeatable Price Pay 25% & Move In

17 Icon Bay , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,430,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1060 SqFt
AED 1,430,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1060 SqFt

Creek Marina|Scenic View|5 Star Beach Residence

Creek Beach , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,290,888
2 Bedroom 3 Baths
AED 2,290,888
2 Beds 3 Baths

5 Star Creek Residence | Burj View | Island park

Address Harbour Point , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,642,888
2 Bedroom 3 Baths
AED 2,642,888
2 Beds 3 Baths

Creek View|Near Completion|Lowest Price

17 Icon Bay , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,697,888
2 Bedroom 3 Baths
AED 1,697,888
2 Beds 3 Baths

Creek & Burj View|Near Completion|Pay in 3 Years

Harbour Gate , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,201,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths
AED 2,201,888
2 Beds 2 Baths

Full Unobstructed Tall Tower View Apartment

Creek Gate , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,925,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1047 SqFt
AED 1,925,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1047 SqFt

2 Bed with Stunning Water Views | Top Quality

The cove , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,400,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1340 SqFt
AED 2,400,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1340 SqFt

Full Tower and Marina View Lux Apartment

Creek Gate , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,930,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1047 SqFt
AED 1,930,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1047 SqFt

Creek View|Beach Access|3 years Post Handover

Palace Residences , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,800,000
2 Bedroom 3 Baths
AED 1,800,000
2 Beds 3 Baths

Spacious 2BR | Amazing Views | Ready to Move

Dubai Creek Residence Tower 2 South , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), dubai

AED 3,125,888
2 Bedroom 3 Baths 1567 SqFt
AED 3,125,888
2 Beds 3 Baths 1567 SqFt

VIP Units,75% Post Completion Payment plan

Dubai Creek Residence Tower 2 North , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,393,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1364 SqFt
AED 2,393,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1364 SqFt

Most Convenient Payment Plan, No Commission

Dubai Creek Residence Tower 2 North , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 3,021,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1567 SqFt
AED 3,021,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1567 SqFt

Move in at 25%, Pay 75% in 3yrs, Ready by june

Dubai Creek Residence Tower 1 North , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 3,574,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1639 SqFt
AED 3,574,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1639 SqFt
1 2 3
Our Area Specialist is Just One Click Away!