Language: AfrikaansArabicEnglishChinese (Simplified)RussianCzechDutchFilipinoGreekHindiPersianUrdu

2 Bedroom Apartment for Sale

Sort by

Spacious Layout | Tenanted | Negotiable

Marina Quays , Dubai Marina, Dubai

AED 1,700,000
2 Bedroom 3 Baths 1519 SqFt
AED 1,700,000
2 Beds 3 Baths 1519 SqFt

Full Burj View | High Floor | VOT

The Address BLVD Sky Collection , Downtown Dubai, Dubai

AED 4,300,000
2 Bedroom 3 Baths 1751.18 SqFt
AED 4,300,000
2 Beds 3 Baths 1751.18 SqFt

Natural Light | Spectacular View | Tenanted

BLVD Crescent , Downtown Dubai, Dubai

AED 2,300,000
2 Bedroom 3 Baths 1412 SqFt
AED 2,300,000
2 Beds 3 Baths 1412 SqFt

Vacant on Transfer / Best Price / Must see

Al Andalus , Jumeirah Golf Estates, Dubai

AED 1,100,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1371 SqFt
AED 1,100,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1371 SqFt

Full Marina | Large Layout | Resale

Stella Maris , Dubai Marina, Dubai

AED 3,080,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths
AED 3,080,000
2 Beds 2 Baths

Luxury Units with Extended Payment Plan

Stella Maris , Dubai Marina, Dubai

AED 2,210,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths
AED 2,210,000
2 Beds 2 Baths

Large 2 bed Apart / Must see / Golf views

Al Andalus , Jumeirah Golf Estates, Dubai

AED 1,400,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1438 SqFt
AED 1,400,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1438 SqFt

Largest Layouts in Marina | Payment Plan

Stella Maris , Dubai Marina, Dubai

AED 3,050,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths
AED 3,050,000
2 Beds 2 Baths

5 Star Hotel Living In The Heart Of The Marina

The Address Dubai Marina , Dubai Marina, Dubai

AED 2,500,000
2 Bedroom 3 Baths 1910 SqFt
AED 2,500,000
2 Beds 3 Baths 1910 SqFt

Vacant | Full Marina View | Fully Furnished

Emaar 6 Towers , Dubai Marina, Dubai

AED 3,800,000
2 Bedroom 3 Baths 1715.01 SqFt
AED 3,800,000
2 Beds 3 Baths 1715.01 SqFt

4BR Duplex Villa | Full Marina View | Urgent Sale

Marina Gate , Dubai Marina, Dubai

AED 13,500,000
2 Bedroom 3 Baths 4633.65 SqFt
AED 13,500,000
2 Beds 3 Baths 4633.65 SqFt

Beautiful Investment With Marina View

Park Island , Dubai Marina, Dubai

AED 1,800,000
2 Bedroom 3 Baths 1302 SqFt
AED 1,800,000
2 Beds 3 Baths 1302 SqFt

Best Resale Unit | On payment plan

Stella Maris , Dubai Marina, Dubai

AED 2,590,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths
AED 2,590,000
2 Beds 2 Baths

Move in by 25%, Pay remaining 75% in 3 years

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,041,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1143 SqFt
AED 2,041,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1143 SqFt

Soon to be Ready, Impressive Payment Plan

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,950,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1227 SqFt
AED 1,950,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1227 SqFt

Sea views / Front Bldg / Exclusive

La Mer , Jumeirah, Dubai

AED 2,800,000
2 Bedroom 3 Baths
AED 2,800,000
2 Beds 3 Baths

Great investment Deal Pay 25% and Move in

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,800,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1241 SqFt
AED 1,800,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1241 SqFt

Book for 10% with 75% Post Completion PP

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,800,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1201 SqFt
AED 1,800,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1201 SqFt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 22
Our Area Specialist is Just One Click Away!