Language: ArabicEnglishChinese (Simplified)Russian

7 Bedroom Villa for Sale

Sort by
Luxury XXII Carat, 7BR Corner Emerald villa, Palm
21

Luxury XXII Carat, 7BR Corner Emerald villa, Palm

XXII Carat , Palm Jumeirah, Dubai

AED 58,000,000
7 Bedroom 8 Baths 9300.00 SqFt
AED 58,000,000
7 Beds 8 Baths 9300.00 SqFt

Contemporary Mansion in DXB Beverly Hills

Dubai Hills View , Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai

AED 24,999,999
7 Bedroom 8 Baths 20311.00 SqFt
AED 24,999,999
7 Beds 8 Baths 20311.00 SqFt

Arabic Style Mansion | Handover on Q2 2021

District One Mansions , Mohammad Bin Rashid City, Dubai

AED 34,500,000
7 Bedroom 7 Baths 15253.00 SqFt
AED 34,500,000
7 Beds 7 Baths 15253.00 SqFt

Furnished with Pool | Jacuzzi&Sauna; | Move-In Now

Sector E , Emirates Hills, Dubai

AED 50,000,000
7 Bedroom 9 Baths 18553.00 SqFt
AED 50,000,000
7 Beds 9 Baths 18553.00 SqFt

Luxury 7 B/R Contemporary Mansion | District One

District One Mansions , Mohammad Bin Rashid City, Dubai

AED 65,000,000
7 Bedroom 7 Baths 24759.00 SqFt
AED 65,000,000
7 Beds 7 Baths 24759.00 SqFt
Corner Plot | Type 5 Ready Villa | No Commission
16

Corner Plot | Type 5 Ready Villa | No Commission

Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 8,579,888
7 Bedroom 8 Baths 6006.00 SqFt
AED 8,579,888
7 Beds 8 Baths 6006.00 SqFt
3 Minute Walk to Pool | Corner Villa | Move In Now
22

3 Minute Walk to Pool | Corner Villa | Move In Now

Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 8,636,888
7 Bedroom 8 Baths 6006.00 SqFt
AED 8,636,888
7 Beds 8 Baths 6006.00 SqFt
Pay 25% before Handover, Remaining 75% for 5Years
20

Pay 25% before Handover, Remaining 75% for 5Years

Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 10,013,888
7 Bedroom 7 Baths 10046.00 SqFt
AED 10,013,888
7 Beds 7 Baths 10046.00 SqFt
Enjoy this Stunning View with 25/75 Payment Plan
20

Enjoy this Stunning View with 25/75 Payment Plan

Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 10,013,888
7 Bedroom 7 Baths 10046.00 SqFt
AED 10,013,888
7 Beds 7 Baths 10046.00 SqFt
Largest Plot, 5yrs Post Handover Payment Plan
20

Largest Plot, 5yrs Post Handover Payment Plan

Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 9,601,888
7 Bedroom 7 Baths 6006.00 SqFt
AED 9,601,888
7 Beds 7 Baths 6006.00 SqFt
Impressive 25/75 PP, 5yrs Post Handover
20

Impressive 25/75 PP, 5yrs Post Handover

Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 8,636,888
7 Bedroom 7 Baths 6006.00 SqFt
AED 8,636,888
7 Beds 7 Baths 6006.00 SqFt
Pay 25% and Move in, 75% Post Handover in 5yrs
20

Pay 25% and Move in, 75% Post Handover in 5yrs

Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 8,574,888
7 Bedroom 7 Baths 6006.00 SqFt
AED 8,574,888
7 Beds 7 Baths 6006.00 SqFt
5 Years Post Handover Plan | 100% DLD Fee Waiver
20

5 Years Post Handover Plan | 100% DLD Fee Waiver

Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 10,093,888
7 Bedroom 8 Baths 6006.00 SqFt
AED 10,093,888
7 Beds 8 Baths 6006.00 SqFt
Our Area Specialist is Just One Click Away!