Language: ArabicEnglishChinese (Simplified)Russian

Apartment for Sale

Sort by

Soon to be Ready, Impressive Payment Plan

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,041,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1223 SqFt
AED 2,041,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1223 SqFt

Best Price | Mid floor l Handover Soon

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 770,000
1 Bedroom 1 Baths 644 SqFt
AED 770,000
1 Beds 1 Baths 644 SqFt

Waterfront Units | 50% Post Handover PP

The cove , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,486,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1340 SqFt
AED 2,486,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1340 SqFt

Limited 4BR Apts, Creek View, No Commission

The cove , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 8,155,888
4 Bedroom 4 Baths 5151 SqFt
AED 8,155,888
4 Beds 4 Baths 5151 SqFt

Special Offer|0% Commission|2yrs. Post Handover

Dubai Hills , Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai

AED 2,880,888
3 Bedroom 3 Baths
AED 2,880,888
3 Beds 3 Baths

Business License and Family Visa included

Park Ridge , Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai

AED 2,580,888
3 Bedroom 2 Baths 1586 SqFt
AED 2,580,888
3 Beds 2 Baths 1586 SqFt

50% Post Handover | Direct from Developer

Park Heights , Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai

AED 2,860,888
3 Bedroom 4 Baths 1979 SqFt
AED 2,860,888
3 Beds 4 Baths 1979 SqFt

Pay 20% and avail 3 year Post Handover PP

Park Heights , Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai

AED 2,852,888
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 1987 SqFt
AED 2,852,888
3 Beds 3 Baths 1987 SqFt

Burj Khalifa View I Vacant I Lowest Pricing

The Address Sky View Towers , Downtown Dubai, Dubai

AED 4,800,000
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 2019.74 SqFt
AED 4,800,000
3 Beds 3 Baths 2019.74 SqFt

Move in by 25%, Pay remaining 75% in 3 years

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,041,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1148 SqFt
AED 2,041,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1148 SqFt

High End | Full View of Fountain and Burj

Burj Khalifa Area , Downtown Dubai, Dubai

AED 8,791,888
3 Bedroom 4 Baths 2042 SqFt
AED 8,791,888
3 Beds 4 Baths 2042 SqFt

VIP Access, Creekside Apts, No Commission

The cove , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,534,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1290 SqFt
AED 2,534,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1290 SqFt

Luxurious Beachfront | Panoramic Sea & Palm View

EMAAR Beachfront , Dubai Harbour, Dubai

AED 4,801,888
3 Bedroom 4 Baths 2081 SqFt
AED 4,801,888
3 Beds 4 Baths 2081 SqFt

Luxurious Penthouse with Panoramic Sea View

EMAAR Beachfront , Dubai Harbour, Dubai

AED 6,450,888
4 Bedroom 5 Baths 3100 SqFt
AED 6,450,888
4 Beds 5 Baths 3100 SqFt

High Floor | 50/50 Payment Plan | 2 Units Left

Park Ridge , Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai

AED 1,488,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 998 SqFt
AED 1,488,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 998 SqFt

Pay 25% and Move in, No Commission Fees

Park Heights , Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai

AED 1,661,888
1 Bedroom 1 Baths 1057 SqFt
AED 1,661,888
1 Beds 1 Baths 1057 SqFt

Prime View Next To The Tallest Tower In The World

Creek Gate , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,667,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths
AED 1,667,888
2 Beds 2 Baths

Perfectly Priced, Ready Community, No commission

Park Heights , Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai

AED 2,720,888
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 1903 SqFt
AED 2,720,888
3 Beds 3 Baths 1903 SqFt
1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 70
Our Area Specialist is Just One Click Away!

    Apartments for Sale in Dubai

    If you are looking to buy an apartment, the apartments for sale in Dubai are the best picks. You can choose from studios to penthouses, duplexes, half-floor apartments, full floor apartments, as well as loft apartments. All these apartments are perfect for individuals as well as families of all sizes.

    Every apartment in Dubai offers exquisite views and amenities like no other place. You can choose from water-front apartments, golf-course view apartments, or apartments with views of the enviable skyline of Dubai.

    As a resident, you will have access to a plethora of amenities, depending on the area you choose. A lot of the apartment complexes offer amenities such as gyms, play areas, swimming pools and more. Some also offer exclusive club houses, saunas, cinemas, and more.

    Apartments in Dubai offer you a large variety of options like off-plan or ready properties. The off-plan apartments often have very flexible payment plans. This makes it easy to buy an apartment in Dubai. This type of property is highly popular among investors and end-users alike. Apartments for sale in Dubai offer great rental returns as well as capital appreciation.

    Choosing to live in an apartment in Dubai is one of the best decisions.