Language: ArabicEnglishChinese (Simplified)Russian

Apartment for Sale

Sort by

2 Bed with Stunning Views | Top Quality

5242 , Dubai Marina, Dubai

AED 2,100,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1065 SqFt
AED 2,100,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1065 SqFt

Fully Furnished | Burj Khalifa View | Rented Unit

29 Burj Boulevard , Downtown Dubai, Dubai

AED 2,450,000
2 Bedroom 3 Baths 1340 SqFt
AED 2,450,000
2 Beds 3 Baths 1340 SqFt

New to Market | Distress Sale | Vacant on Transfer

Shoreline Apartments , Palm Jumeirah, Dubai

AED 1,400,000
2 Bedroom 3 Baths 1585.85 SqFt
AED 1,400,000
2 Beds 3 Baths 1585.85 SqFt

03 Series | Full Burj and Fountain View

The Address Residence Fountain Views , Downtown Dubai, Dubai

AED 7,000,000
3 Bedroom 5 Baths 2248 SqFt
AED 7,000,000
3 Beds 5 Baths 2248 SqFt

Best deal of 3BR, with 75% Post Handover PP

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 3,111,888
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 2262 SqFt
AED 3,111,888
3 Beds 3 Baths 2262 SqFt

Only 10% Booking No Agency Fee, Ready by Aug

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 3,570,888
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 2239 SqFt
AED 3,570,888
3 Beds 3 Baths 2239 SqFt

Limited Time Offer, Special Payment Plan

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,650,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1222 SqFt
AED 1,650,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1222 SqFt

Beautiful Views of Burj Khalifa & Dubai Fountain

Forte , Downtown Dubai, Dubai

AED 5,990,888
3 Bedroom 5 Baths 2254 SqFt
AED 5,990,888
3 Beds 5 Baths 2254 SqFt

Move in by 25%, Pay remaining 75% in 3 years

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,041,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1143 SqFt
AED 2,041,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1143 SqFt

Soon to be Ready, Impressive Payment Plan

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,950,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1227 SqFt
AED 1,950,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1227 SqFt

Great investment Deal Pay 25% and Move in

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,800,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1241 SqFt
AED 1,800,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1241 SqFt

Book for 10% with 75% Post Completion PP

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,800,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1201 SqFt
AED 1,800,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1201 SqFt

Burj Facing | Attractive Price | Spacious Layout

The Address Residence Fountain Views , Downtown Dubai, Dubai

AED 3,000,000
2 Bedroom 3 Baths 1445 SqFt
AED 3,000,000
2 Beds 3 Baths 1445 SqFt

2Bed + Maids | Golf Course View | Mid Floor

Lake Allure , Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai

AED 1,100,000
2 Bedroom 3 Baths 1495 SqFt
AED 1,100,000
2 Beds 3 Baths 1495 SqFt

Limited Stock | Flexible Payment Terms

Park Ridge , Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai

AED 1,800,888
2 Bedroom 3 Baths 1365 SqFt
AED 1,800,888
2 Beds 3 Baths 1365 SqFt

Genuine Resale | Full Sea View | Beach

La Vie , Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai

AED 5,450,000
3 Bedroom 4 Baths 1959 SqFt
AED 5,450,000
3 Beds 4 Baths 1959 SqFt

Beautiful Views of the Golf Course| Prime Location

Dubai Hills , Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai

AED 1,769,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1113 SqFt
AED 1,769,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1113 SqFt

Expert’s Pick | Furnished + Serviced | Sea View

The Address Jumeirah Resort and Spa , Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai

AED 6,454,000
3 Bedroom 4 Baths 1974 SqFt
AED 6,454,000
3 Beds 4 Baths 1974 SqFt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 62
Our Area Specialist is Just One Click Away!

    Apartments for Sale in Dubai

    If you are looking to buy an apartment, the apartments for sale in Dubai are the best picks. You can choose from studios to penthouses, duplexes, half-floor apartments, full floor apartments, as well as loft apartments. All these apartments are perfect for individuals as well as families of all sizes.

    Every apartment in Dubai offers exquisite views and amenities like no other place. You can choose from water-front apartments, golf-course view apartments, or apartments with views of the enviable skyline of Dubai.

    As a resident, you will have access to a plethora of amenities, depending on the area you choose. A lot of the apartment complexes offer amenities such as gyms, play areas, swimming pools and more. Some also offer exclusive club houses, saunas, cinemas, and more.

    Apartments in Dubai offer you a large variety of options like off-plan or ready properties. The off-plan apartments often have very flexible payment plans. This makes it easy to buy an apartment in Dubai. This type of property is highly popular among investors and end-users alike. Apartments for sale in Dubai offer great rental returns as well as capital appreciation.

    Choosing to live in an apartment in Dubai is one of the best decisions.