Language: AfrikaansArabicEnglishChinese (Simplified)RussianCzechDutchFilipinoGreekHindiPersianUrdu

Properties for Sale in Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons)

Sort by

Only 10% Booking No Agency Fee, Ready by Aug

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 3,570,888
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 2239 SqFt
AED 3,570,888
3 Beds 3 Baths 2239 SqFt

Sea view | Mid floor | On the walk | Brand New

Dubai Creek Residence Tower 1 South , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,300,000
1 Bedroom 2 Baths 878.3 SqFt
AED 1,300,000
1 Beds 2 Baths 878.3 SqFt

Limited Time Offer, Special Payment Plan

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,650,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1222 SqFt
AED 1,650,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1222 SqFt

Move in by 25%, Pay remaining 75% in 3 years

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,041,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1143 SqFt
AED 2,041,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1143 SqFt

Soon to be Ready, Impressive Payment Plan

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,950,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1227 SqFt
AED 1,950,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1227 SqFt

Best deal of 3BR, with 75% Post Handover PP

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 3,111,888
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 2262 SqFt
AED 3,111,888
3 Beds 3 Baths 2262 SqFt

Great investment Deal Pay 25% and Move in

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,800,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1241 SqFt
AED 1,800,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1241 SqFt

Book for 10% with 75% Post Completion PP

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,800,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1201 SqFt
AED 1,800,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1201 SqFt

Tourist Attraction High Rental Yield Creek Beach

Creek Beach , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,198,000
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 1400 SqFt
AED 2,198,000
3 Beds 3 Baths 1400 SqFt

Resale New Listing Handover December 2021

Creek Beach , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,150,000
1 Bedroom 1 Baths
AED 1,150,000
1 Beds 1 Baths

Walking Distance to Beach 50% DLD Waiver

Creek Beach , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,125,000
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 1501 SqFt
AED 2,125,000
3 Beds 3 Baths 1501 SqFt

Resale Unbeatable Price Pay 25% & Move In

17 Icon Bay , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,430,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1060 SqFt
AED 1,430,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1060 SqFt

5 Star Creek Residence | Burj View | Island park

Address Harbour Point , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,642,888
2 Bedroom 3 Baths
AED 2,642,888
2 Beds 3 Baths

5 Star Residence|Creek View|7 min from Downtown

Address Harbour Point , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,027,888
1 Bedroom 2 Baths
AED 2,027,888
1 Beds 2 Baths

Creek Facing | Spacious Unit | Near Completion

The Grand , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,551,888
1 Bedroom 1 Baths
AED 1,551,888
1 Beds 1 Baths

Resale Unit | Ready | Corner Facing the Tower

Creek Horizon , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,060,000
1 Bedroom 1 Baths 782 SqFt
AED 1,060,000
1 Beds 1 Baths 782 SqFt

Creek Marina|Scenic View|5 Star Beach Residence

Creek Beach , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,290,888
2 Bedroom 3 Baths
AED 2,290,888
2 Beds 3 Baths

Creek View|Near Completion|Lowest Price

17 Icon Bay , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,697,888
2 Bedroom 3 Baths
AED 1,697,888
2 Beds 3 Baths
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Our Area Specialist is Just One Click Away!