Language: ArabicEnglishChinese (Simplified)Russian

2 Bedroom Apartment in Harbour Views 2 Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons)

Sort by

Limited Time Offer, Special Payment Plan

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,041,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1223 SqFt
AED 2,041,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1223 SqFt

Move in by 25%, Pay remaining 75% in 3 years

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,041,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1148 SqFt
AED 2,041,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1148 SqFt

Pay 25% and Get the Keys, Ready by August 2020

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,036,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1143 SqFt
AED 2,036,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1143 SqFt
Our Area Specialist is Just One Click Away!