Language: ArabicEnglishChinese (Simplified)Russian

Dubai Creek Harbour

Sort by
Resale | Perfectly Priced | Huge Unit
12

Resale | Perfectly Priced | Huge Unit

Creek Gate , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,700,000
3 Bedroom 3 Baths
AED 2,700,000
3 Beds 3 Baths

Prime View Next To The Tallest Tower In The World

Creek Gate , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,667,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1111 SqFt
AED 1,667,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1111 SqFt

Walking Distance to Beach 50% DLD Waiver

Creek Beach , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,125,000
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 1501 SqFt
AED 2,125,000
3 Beds 3 Baths 1501 SqFt

Full Burj Khalifa Full Marina View Unit

The Grand , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,899,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1228 SqFt
AED 1,899,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1228 SqFt

Waterfront | Brand New | Modern Living

Dubai Creek Residence Tower 3 North , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 4,500,000
3 Bedroom 4 Baths 2305.95 SqFt
AED 4,500,000
3 Beds 4 Baths 2305.95 SqFt

Resale | Walking Distance to Private Beach

Creek Beach , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 899,999
1 Bedroom 1 Baths 706 SqFt
AED 899,999
1 Beds 1 Baths 706 SqFt

Tall Tower View | Spacious | High Floor

Creek Gate , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,950,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1047 SqFt
AED 1,950,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1047 SqFt

Best Deal in the Market | Address Harbour

Address Harbour Point , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,470,000
1 Bedroom 2 Baths 772 SqFt
AED 1,470,000
1 Beds 2 Baths 772 SqFt

Large 2 Bedrooms with an Amazing Sea View

Dubai Creek Residence Tower 1 South , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,900,000
2 Bedroom 3 Baths 1638 SqFt
AED 2,900,000
2 Beds 3 Baths 1638 SqFt

Only 10% Booking No Agency Fee, Ready by Aug

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 3,070,888
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 2238 SqFt
AED 3,070,888
3 Beds 3 Baths 2238 SqFt

Limited Time Offer, Special Payment Plan

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,041,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1223 SqFt
AED 2,041,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1223 SqFt

Move in by 25%, Pay remaining 75% in 3 years

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,041,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1148 SqFt
AED 2,041,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1148 SqFt

Soon to be Ready, Impressive Payment Plan

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,041,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1223 SqFt
AED 2,041,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1223 SqFt

Sea view | Mid floor | On the walk | Brand New

Dubai Creek Residence Tower 1 South , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,200,000
1 Bedroom 2 Baths 878.34 SqFt
AED 1,200,000
1 Beds 2 Baths 878.34 SqFt

Great investment Deal Pay 25% and Move in

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,119,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1240 SqFt
AED 2,119,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1240 SqFt

Book for 10% with 75% Post Completion PP

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,168,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1200 SqFt
AED 2,168,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1200 SqFt

Best deal of 3BR, with 75% Post Handover PP

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 3,111,888
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 2264 SqFt
AED 3,111,888
3 Beds 3 Baths 2264 SqFt

VIP Access, Creekside Apts, No Commission

The cove , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,534,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1290 SqFt
AED 2,534,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1290 SqFt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10
Our Area Specialist is Just One Click Away!