Language: ArabicEnglishChinese (Simplified)Russian

Villa for Sale in Arabian Ranches

Sort by

Captivating and Extra Large with Breathtaking View

Al Reem 1 , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 2,150,000
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 2724.00 SqFt
AED 2,150,000
3 Beds 3 Baths 2724.00 SqFt

Perfect Location | Proximity Pool & Park

Al Reem 3 , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 2,199,999
3 Bedroom 4 Baths 2754.00 SqFt
AED 2,199,999
3 Beds 4 Baths 2754.00 SqFt

Quite Location | Lake View| Near to Park

Al Reem 1 , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 2,125,000
3 Bedroom 4 Baths 2724.00 SqFt
AED 2,125,000
3 Beds 4 Baths 2724.00 SqFt

Motivated Seller | Type 3E | Single Row

Al Reem 3 , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 1,700,000
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 2292.00 SqFt
AED 1,700,000
3 Beds 3 Baths 2292.00 SqFt

Exclusive|Bigger Plot|Single Row| Vacant

Al Reem 1 , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 1,700,000
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 2456.00 SqFt
AED 1,700,000
3 Beds 3 Baths 2456.00 SqFt

Well Maintained | Back to Back | Type 4M

Al Reem 1 , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 1,249,999
2 Bedroom 3 Baths 1692.00 SqFt
AED 1,249,999
2 Beds 3 Baths 1692.00 SqFt

Upgraded | Near Pool | Owner Occupied |

Al Reem 1 , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 2,100,000
3 Bedroom 4 Baths 2564.00 SqFt
AED 2,100,000
3 Beds 4 Baths 2564.00 SqFt
Enjoy this Stunning View with 25/75 Payment Plan
20

Enjoy this Stunning View with 25/75 Payment Plan

Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 10,013,888
7 Bedroom 7 Baths 10046.00 SqFt
AED 10,013,888
7 Beds 7 Baths 10046.00 SqFt
Pay 25% before Handover, Remaining 75% for 5Years
20

Pay 25% before Handover, Remaining 75% for 5Years

Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 10,013,888
7 Bedroom 7 Baths 10046.00 SqFt
AED 10,013,888
7 Beds 7 Baths 10046.00 SqFt
Largest Plot, 5yrs Post Handover Payment Plan
20

Largest Plot, 5yrs Post Handover Payment Plan

Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 9,601,888
7 Bedroom 7 Baths 6006.00 SqFt
AED 9,601,888
7 Beds 7 Baths 6006.00 SqFt
Impressive 25/75 PP, 5yrs Post Handover
20

Impressive 25/75 PP, 5yrs Post Handover

Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 8,636,888
7 Bedroom 7 Baths 6006.00 SqFt
AED 8,636,888
7 Beds 7 Baths 6006.00 SqFt
Pay 25% and Move in, 75% Post Handover in 5yrs
20

Pay 25% and Move in, 75% Post Handover in 5yrs

Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 8,574,888
7 Bedroom 7 Baths 6006.00 SqFt
AED 8,574,888
7 Beds 7 Baths 6006.00 SqFt
5yrs Post Handover PP, Only 10% Booking Fee
27

5yrs Post Handover PP, Only 10% Booking Fee

Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 8,741,888
6 Bedroom 6 Baths 5395.00 SqFt
AED 8,741,888
6 Beds 6 Baths 5395.00 SqFt
Pay 25% and Move In Immediately | No Agency Fee
20

Pay 25% and Move In Immediately | No Agency Fee

Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 8,741,888
6 Bedroom 7 Baths 5395.00 SqFt
AED 8,741,888
6 Beds 7 Baths 5395.00 SqFt
5 Years Post Handover Plan | 100% DLD Fee Waiver
20

5 Years Post Handover Plan | 100% DLD Fee Waiver

Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 10,093,888
7 Bedroom 8 Baths 6006.00 SqFt
AED 10,093,888
7 Beds 8 Baths 6006.00 SqFt
25/75 5 Years Post Handover Payment Plan
27

25/75 5 Years Post Handover Payment Plan

Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 8,972,888
6 Bedroom 7 Baths 5395.00 SqFt
AED 8,972,888
6 Beds 7 Baths 5395.00 SqFt
Pay 50% In One Go After 5 years |NO DLD
10

Pay 50% In One Go After 5 years |NO DLD

Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 6,231,888
6 Bedroom 8 Baths 4722.00 SqFt
AED 6,231,888
6 Beds 8 Baths 4722.00 SqFt
Buy Now Pay After 5 Years NO Commission|
10

Buy Now Pay After 5 Years NO Commission|

Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 6,198,888
6 Bedroom 8 Baths 4779.00 SqFt
AED 6,198,888
6 Beds 8 Baths 4779.00 SqFt
1 2
Our Area Specialist is Just One Click Away!