Property Management in Dubai
The property management services offered by Provident Estate encompass all aspects of running an income property from advertising it, to finding and screening tenants, maintaining the property, collecting rent, as well as handling any maintenance issues that may arise.
Our main focus is to ensure that every property owner is provided with professional operational and financial management.
|Type of Service||Full Management|
5% ( Annual Rent )
|Tenant Repair Requests||✓|
|DEWA connection 1||✓|
|EJARI Registration 2||✓|
|Detailed Property Inspection||✓|
|Property Preparation for Move-In||✓|
|24/7 Customer Support|
|Online Repair Requests||✓|
|Invite Quotes and Manage Repairs||✓|
|* Minimum fee of AED 5,000 for either package|
DEWA deposit of AED 1,000 for flat or AED 2,000 for villa has to be paid by the landlord, if he/she is not registered with DEWA (plus any other applicable fees)
EJARI fee of AED 165
|Sign Up||Sign Up|
Full Maintenance Package (Includes Marketing and Lease Service Package)
- Quick response to tenant requests and scheduling of appropriate vendors
- All maintenance calls are responded to within one working day.
- Emergencies are handled promptly.
- We employ professional and courteous maintenance tradesmen and vendors, as required.
- We look for competitive maintenance rates, which are passed on to the owners.
- We schedule turnkey work for vacancies, as well as negotiate contracts and bids.
- We evaluate the quality of workmanship prior to authorising payments.
- Provident Estate’s property administrator will visit the site on a regular basis and walk-through each time a property is vacated and before occupancy.
Other Services *
- General internal cleaning including floors (wet cleaning/ vacuum cleaning)
- Marble cleaning, polishing, and crystallisation
- Interior and exterior painting
- Swimming pool/ jacuzzi /steam bath /sauna servicing
- Pest control
- AC air duct cleaning / Maintenance and Repair
- Security services
- Furniture package
* Will be quoted upon request
Marketing and Lease Service Package
- We handle advertising of rentals and property viewing.
- Applicants are qualified on the basis of employment and references.
- Rent cheques are collected at the time of leasing. If a tenant is late, the appropriate notices will be sent to the occupying tenant.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate those with legitimate problems, if they cannot meet the deadline.
- An independent Escrow Agent will pay all mutually agreed upon expenses such as mortgage payments, HOA dues, insurance payments, etc. on behalf of the landlord.
- Owner funds and/or statements with original receipts attached are sent to the owner on an agreed upon day of each quarter/year.
- We will deposit rents into your account or wire it to you (wiring fee applies).