Property Management in Dubai
Property management services offered by Provident Estate encompasses all aspects of running an income property from advertising the property, finding and screening tenants to maintaining the property, collecting rent and handling any maintenance issues that arise.
Provident Estate’s main focus is to ensure that each property owner is provided with Professional Operational and Financial Management.
|Type of Service||Full Management|
5% ( Annual Rent )
|Tenant Repair requests||✓|
|DEWA connection 1||✓|
|EJARI Registration 2||✓|
|Detailed Property Inspection||✓|
|Prep property for move-in||✓|
|24/7 call reception||✓|
|On-line repair requests||✓|
|Invite quotes and manage repairs||✓|
|* Minimum fee of AED 5,000 for either package|
DEWA deposit of AED 1,000 for flat or AED 2,000 for villa has to be paid by the Landlord, if the Landlord is not registered with DEWA (plus any other applicable fee)
EJARI fee of AED 165
|Sign Up||Sign Up|
Full Maintenance Package
- Includes Marketing and Lease Service Package
- Maintenance Requests:
- Respond to tenant requests and schedule appropriate vendors. All maintenance calls are responded to within one working day. Emergencies are handled promptly.
- We utilize professional and courteous maintenance tradesmen and vendors, as required. We look for competitive maintenance rates which are passed on to the owners. Scheduling of turnkey work for vacancies and negotiating of contracts and bids. We evaluate quality of workmanship prior to authorizing payments.
- Provident Estate’s property administrator will visit the site on a regular basis and walk-through each time a property is vacated and again before occupancy.
Other Services *
- General internal cleaning including floors (wet cleaning/ vacuum cleaning)
- Marble cleaning, polishing and crystallization
- Interior and exterior painting
- Swimming pool/ Jacuzzi /Steam Bath /Sauna servicing
- Pest Control
- AC air duct cleaning / Maintenance and Repair
- Security Services
- Furniture Package
* Will be quoted upon request
Marketing and Lease Service Package
- We handle advertising of rentals and property viewing.
- Screening process:
- Applicants are qualified on the basis of employment and references.
- Rent Collection:
- Rents cheques are collected at the time of leasing. If a tenant is late, the appropriate notices will be sent to the occupying tenant. Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate those with legitimate problems, if they cannot meet the deadline.
- An independent Escrow Agent will pay all mutually agreed upon expenses such as; mortgage payments, HOA dues, insurance payments etc on behalf of landlord.
- Owner funds and/or statements with original receipts attached are sent to the owner on an agreed upon day of each quarter/year.
- We will deposit rents into your account or wire it to you (wiring fee applies).