Language: ArabicEnglishChinese (Simplified)Russian

Dubai Creek Harbour

Sort by

Waterfront | Brand New | Modern Living

Dubai Creek Residence Tower 3 North , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 4,500,000
3 Bedroom 4 Baths 2305.95 SqFt
AED 4,500,000
3 Beds 4 Baths 2305.95 SqFt

Tourist Attraction High Rental Yield Creek Beach

Creek Beach , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,198,000
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 1400 SqFt
AED 2,198,000
3 Beds 3 Baths 1400 SqFt

Sea view | Mid floor | On the walk | Brand New

Dubai Creek Residence Tower 1 South , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,300,000
1 Bedroom 2 Baths 878.3 SqFt
AED 1,300,000
1 Beds 2 Baths 878.3 SqFt

Brand New | Exclusive | Sun Drenched

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 85,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1090 SqFt
AED 85,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1090 SqFt

Soon to be Ready, Impressive Payment Plan

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,950,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1227 SqFt
AED 1,950,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1227 SqFt

Great investment Deal Pay 25% and Move in

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,800,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1241 SqFt
AED 1,800,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1241 SqFt

Best deal of 3BR, with 75% Post Handover PP

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 3,111,888
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 2262 SqFt
AED 3,111,888
3 Beds 3 Baths 2262 SqFt

Book for 10% with 75% Post Completion PP

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,800,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1201 SqFt
AED 1,800,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1201 SqFt

Panoramic Windows | Bright and Light Apartment

Creekside 18 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 85,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1127 SqFt
AED 85,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1127 SqFt

Only 10% Booking No Agency Fee, Ready by Aug

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 3,570,888
3 Bedroom 3 Baths 2239 SqFt
AED 3,570,888
3 Beds 3 Baths 2239 SqFt

Limited Time Offer, Special Payment Plan

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,650,000
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1222 SqFt
AED 1,650,000
2 Beds 2 Baths 1222 SqFt

Move in by 25%, Pay remaining 75% in 3 years

Harbour Views 2 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,041,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1143 SqFt
AED 2,041,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1143 SqFt

Exclusive | Best Corner 1 BR with Amazing Views

Dubai Creek Residence Tower 1 South , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,299,999
1 Bedroom 2 Baths 879 SqFt
AED 1,299,999
1 Beds 2 Baths 879 SqFt
Perfectly Priced | Modern Living | 10% Booking
10

Perfectly Priced | Modern Living | 10% Booking

Address Harbour Point , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,201,888
1 Bedroom 2 Baths 913 SqFt
AED 2,201,888
1 Beds 2 Baths 913 SqFt

Creek Facing | Burj Kahlifa View | Near Completion

Creek Gate , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 1,287,888
1 Bedroom 1 Baths 725 SqFt
AED 1,287,888
1 Beds 1 Baths 725 SqFt

Creek & Burj View|Near Completion|Pay in 3 Years

Harbour Gate , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,201,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths
AED 2,201,888
2 Beds 2 Baths

Townhouse|Creek tower View|Ready to move

Harbour Views 1 , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 3,333,888
3 Bedroom 5 Baths
AED 3,333,888
3 Beds 5 Baths

Creek View| 3 Yrs Post Hand-over| Near Completion

Creek Rise , Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons), Dubai

AED 2,140,888
2 Bedroom 2 Baths 1103 SqFt
AED 2,140,888
2 Beds 2 Baths 1103 SqFt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11
Our Area Specialist is Just One Click Away!