Language: AfrikaansArabicEnglishChinese (Simplified)RussianCzechDutchFilipinoGreekHindiPersianUrdu

Pay 40% over 3 Years | Connected to Dubai Mall

Apartment for Sale in Downtown Views , Downtown Dubai, Dubai

Property details:

Property Type: Apartment Ready
Purpose: For Sale
Bedroom(s): 1
Bath(s): 2
Property ID: PS-13090
Area Size: 877 SqFt
Parking: 1

Ready apartment, pay 60% and move in, pay the remaining 40% over three years.

This brand new apartment offers stunning views of Zabeel, the Dubai Frame and the city. The floor to ceiling windows let in tons of natural daylight which creates a bright and uplifting living experience. Come and see for yourself:

The Apartment:
-1 bedroom
-Stunning Zabeel View and Dubai Frame
-877 sq.ft
-2 Bathrooms
-High floor
-Floor to ceiling windows
-With balcony
-Brand New Tower

Amenities:
-Pool and state of the art gym on the 9th floor
-Connection to the Dubai mall from level 6
-Kids pool and play area
-Residence lounge (9th floor)
-Hotel style reception lobby on ground level

Dubai Mall Zabeel Extension shops:
-Supermarket (Grandiose)
-Pharmacy (Marina Pharmacy)
-Gym (TRAIN)
-Restaurant`s and café`s (Pizza Express, Peppers, health and fitness restaurant, Crispy Kreme etc.)
-Fashion
-Food court (Mc Donald’s, Mc Café etc.)
-EKart Zabeel (Karting Zone)
-Air-conditioned connection Bridge to Dubai Mall Fashion Avenue
-And much more.

Downtown Views I is a brand new residential tower directly connected to the Dubai Mall. The residence offers 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom luxury apartments with stunning views of Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Fountain and Zabeel. The residences have direct access to the Dubai Mall from the 6th floor.
Downtown Views is strategically located; connected to Downtown and adjacent to DIFC (Dubai Financial Center).

Trakheesi Number: 7129251177

Features:

  • Balcony
  • Barbecue Area
  • Built in wardrobes
  • Central A/C & Heating
  • Children's play area
  • Children's Pool
  • Concierge service
  • Covered parking
  • Lobby in Building
  • Pets allowed
  • Security
  • Shared Gym
  • Shared Pool

    Take a Tour with Our Agent:

    Select a preferred date & time:

    We accept all types of payments:

    • bitcoin Bitcoin
    • bank Bank transfer
    • debit card Credit card
    • cheque Cheques

      Do you have any questions?
      Please fill in your details.

      Property address:

      Supermarket
      Station
      Restaurant
      Hospital
      School
      Park
      Downtown Views , Downtown Dubai, Dubai