Now is the Time to Secure your Future with Amazing Offers from Dubai Properties!
Pay 20% and move-in to your new house, remaining 80% to be paid post-handover in 6-year easy installments.
– Offering 1, 2 or 3-bedroom units and 2-story duplex
– 3 bedroom apartments have panoramic 360 views over the park and golf course
– Located in a well established Dubai Land community
– Mudon Views combines contemporary living with a sense of community, making it perfect for investment
– Contemporary architecture with modern theme finishing
– Next to Al Qudra Road and close to Hessa Street and Umm Suqeim Street
– In close proximity to Mudon Central Park and Al Salam Town Centre
– 30 minutes to Dubai Down Town and 15 minutes to Expo 2020 site & Al Maktoum International Airport
– Part of the existing and established Mudon Community
– Completion date: Q2, 2020
Mudon Views is the only apartment complex available in the Mudon community. Mudon community residents enjoy a peaceful lifestyle while being only minutes away from the city’s hustle and bustle. The community features nearby necessities in the Al Salam Town Center, restaurants, cafes, and a grocery store.
To book the property, please call Loai Al Fakir (BRN 6819) on +971566045684 / 043233609 or visit www.providentestate.com for further details.
Trakheesi Number: 1661609679
Calculate and view the monthly mortgage on this Apartment