Language: AfrikaansArabicEnglishChinese (Simplified)RussianCzechDutchFilipinoGreekHindiPersianUrdu

Genuine Listing | Ready by May | Close to Pool

Townhouse for Sale in Cherrywoods , Dubai Land, Dubai

Property details:

Property Type: Townhouse Offplan
Purpose: For Sale
Bedroom(s): 3
Bath(s): 4
Property ID: PS-14776
Area Size: 2233 SqFt

Exclusive offering this beautiful Townhouse in CHERRYWOODS by Meraas – Spacious 3 bedrooms plus maids and comes with its own private garden and close to pool and park. The perfect home for your family!

Property Details:
– Cherrywood | 3 bed + Maid
– Middle Unit
– High-End Quality
– Gated Community
– Ready by May 2022
– Attractive Payment Plan 35% Downpayment/ Remaining 65% to be paid on handover (Mortgage Available)

The contemporary townhouses are more spacious than can be imagined and the interior finishes are best in class, all within a serene environment. Cherrywoods Townhouses includes contemporary interior, spacious rooms that are beyond imagination and the art created to its best. Meraas Properties providing a space where residents can start their beautiful memories with friends and family. Meraas Cherrywoods Townhouses is an exclusive gated community near to retail, dining, and central park. It is the place where you will not need to go far away for your needs, all are available near to your doorstep.

To book this property or for more details, please contact our RERA Certified Agent Haitham +971588846063

Finance is available on this property through Premier Property Finance. Call us on +97143233609 for a free consultation.

Company name: Provident Real Estate
RERA ORN: 1933
Website: www.providentestate.com

Trakheesi Number: 69267177888

Features:

  • Balcony
  • Barbecue Area
  • Built in wardrobes
  • Central A/C & Heating
  • Children's play area
  • Children's Pool
  • Concierge service
  • Covered parking
  • Lobby in Building
  • Maid Service
  • Maid's room
  • Pets allowed
  • Private garden
  • Private Pool
  • Security
  • Shared Gym
  • Shared Pool
  • Shared Spa
  • Study
  • Vastu-compliant
  • View of Water
  • Walk in Closet

    Take a Tour with Our Agent:

    Select a preferred date & time:

    We accept all types of payments:

    • bitcoin Bitcoin
    • bank Bank transfer
    • debit card Credit card
    • cheque Cheques

      Do you have any questions?
      Please fill in your details.

      Property address:

      Supermarket
      Station
      Restaurant
      Hospital
      School
      Park
      Cherrywoods , Dubai Land, Dubai