Language: ArabicEnglishChinese (Simplified)Russian

Pay 25% before Handover, Remaining 75% for 5Years

Villa for Sale in Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai

AED 10,013,888

Property details:

Property Type: Villa Offplan
Purpose: For Sale
Bedroom(s): 7
Bath(s): 7
Property ID: PRD-S-7887
Area Size: 10046.00 SqFt
Parking: 2
Property View: GolfCourse

Home to Spanish, coastal-influenced villas, Aseel is a verdant escape positioned amidst the beauty and tranquility of the desert dunes beyond. With a selection of homes looking across the fairways of the Arabian Ranches Golf Course, Choose from four, five, six, and seven-bedroom homes adorned with terracotta tiled roofs, delicate wrought-iron trimming, and an elegant pastel color palette.

Payment Plan
– 10% booking
– 10% on Construction
– 5% on Handover
– 75% post Handover payable in 5 years

**The 360 virtual tour is for illustration only and not the actual unit.

Aseel is beautifully designed and masterly configured for family-centric living. Come home to an impressive retreat at these two-tiered villas with private plots for gardens and outdoor decks.


Finance is available on this property through Premier Property Finance. Call us on +97143233609 for a free consultation.

To book a property, please call our Associate Director on +971 545112233 or visit for further details.

Trakheesi Number: 0769853265


  • Balcony
  • Basketball Court
  • BBQ area
  • Built in wardrobes
  • Bus services
  • Central air conditioning
  • Children's play area
  • Clubhouse
  • Community View
  • Covered parking
  • Fully fitted kitchen
  • Golf club and clubhouse
  • Landscaped Garden
  • Laundry/washing room
  • Maid's room
  • Pets allowed
  • Private garage
  • Private garden
  • Public park
  • Public parking
  • Recreational Facilities
  • Shared swimming pool
  • Storage room
  • Study
  • View of gardens

Our Property Expert is Just One Click Away!
Just Fill In Your Details.

Property address:

Aseel Villas , Arabian Ranches, Dubai


Calculate and view the monthly mortgage on this Villa

Total Price (AED)
Down Payment (%)
Interest Rate (%)
Loan Period Yearly
  • Total you will repay: 0
  • Down Payment: 0
  • Total Interest: 0
  • AED 5000000 /month

Apply for Mortgage
Just Fill In Your Details.