As a Marketing Manager at Provident, you will be a key part of the Marketing Department of the company, aiding the business grow efficiently and reach our highest potential for ROI by promoting our brands, products and services, in one of the world's most vibrant and competitive marketplaces. Your position is critical in ensuring developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Oversee all marketing campaigns the company or department
- Implement strategy Promote a business, product, or service
- Ensure the company is communicating the right messaging to attract prospective customers and retain existing ones
- Represent the marketing team to cross-functional groups including product management, sales, or customer support
- Updating senior Management on the progress of marketing activities and reporting on the results of campaigns
- Manage and coordinate marketing and creative staff & Lead market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services
- Collaborate with media organizations and advertising agencies
- Brainstorm ideas for new campaigns & coordinate with the sales team and other departments to produce effective strategies
- Monitor current campaigns, ensuring the marketing team meets deadlines and complete necessary tasks & Analyze data to evaluate the success of the marketing efforts and come up with new
- ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills & an Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively & budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field & analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- 3 Years of experience in UAE in same or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Design Management, Design and Visual communication
Since its inception in 2008, Provident Estate has been a frontrunner in the regional real estate market, holding a commendable reputation as one of the most reliable and top-tier agencies working alongside the world's foremost developers. Now employing over 200+ dedicated professionals, we stand as a testament to excellence and trust in the industry.
As we forge ahead, we are inviting ambitious individuals to join our dynamic team where innovation meets understanding, offering 360° real estate solutions tailored to our client's needs. Step into a role at Provident Estate, a place where we value lasting relationships with our clients and foster an environment geared towards revolutionary and digitally enhanced solutions. Join us, and be a part of crafting the future of real estate, building enduring relationships grounded in trust and expertise.