Skyscape Avenue

by Sobha Realty

About the project

Skyscape Avenue is a modern 50-story tower that is part of the Hartland 2 complex by developer Sobha Realty. The complex offers luxurious 1-3 bedroom apartments with functional layouts and super stylish interiors made with the highest quality materials in soft light shades, which visually expands the space and the rooms have a cozy and peaceful atmosphere. 

Each residence offers picturesque views of the cityscape. The tower fits perfectly into the surrounding landscape thanks to the clear lines and panoramic windows, creating a glass facade that reflects the rays of the sun.

Residents of the complex are presented with a variety of amenities, including a lagoon-shaped swimming pool, gym, children's play areas, playgrounds for various sports, as well as a picturesque park with many green spaces, walking and jogging paths, as well as barbecue areas. There are cafes, restaurants and stores within walking distance.

Starting Price

AED 1.70M



Payment Plan



Enjoy Living Around the Lagoons and Green Landscapes at Skyscape Avenue

  • Indulge in the breathtaking views of the lagoons, creek and the community.
  • Choose from various floor plans, from a cozy 1-bedroom apartment to a large 3-bedroom unit.
  • Spacious living spaces that include a library, balcony, maid's room and powder room.
  • Flexible payment plan, where you can pay about 40 per cent during handover.
  • The project is in proximity to attractions like Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa.
  • Residents can easily access areas like Downtown Dubai and Business Bay.


1 Bedroom Apartment

738.51 SQ.FT.

1.5 Bedroom Apartment

874.24 SQ.FT.

2 Bedroom Apartment

936.68 SQ.FT.

2.5 Bedroom Apartment

1,131.72 SQ.FT.

3 Bedroom Apartment

1,561.84 SQ.FT.



Swimming pool


Kids' Play Area

BBQ Area


An Ideal Choice for Those Seeking a Blend of Tranquility and Urban Convenience

Sobha Hartland 2 is a luxurious residential community nestled within the heart of Dubai, located next to Sobha Hartland 1. Residents of Sobha Hartland 2 enjoy a host of world-class amenities, including expansive parks, state-of-the-art fitness centers, and exclusive swimming pools. The community’s strategic location ensures easy access to major landmarks such as Downtown Dubai, Dubai Mall, and Burj Khalifa. 

  • 05 Minutes to Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary
  • 10 Minutes to Meydan Racecourse
  • 12 Minutes to Dubai International Airport
  • 12 Minutes to Business Bay
  • 15 Minutes to The Dubai Mall

Payment Plans


On booking


During Construction


On handover

Project Brochure

All you need to know about Skyscape Avenue

Get the brochure in less than 10 seconds.

Useful Information about Skyscape Avenue

Skyscape Avenue offers a variety of luxury waterfront apartments, including 1-bedroom, 1.5-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 2.5-bedroom, and 3-bedroom units. 

Residents of Skyscape Avenue enjoy a range of excellent amenities, including lagoons, swimming pools, gyms, a kids' play area, and a BBQ area.

The starting price for apartments at Skyscape Avenue is AED 1.7 million. The payment plan is structured as a 60/40 plan, where buyers pay 60% during the construction period and the remaining 40% upon handover.

Skyscape Avenue is strategically located in Sobha Hartland 2, providing easy access to major roads, neighboring areas, and Dubai International Airport. It is in close proximity to key attractions such as Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa, and residents can easily access Downtown Dubai and Business Bay. 

The best deals are our expertise – register now.

Leading Agency Partnering with Dubai's Premier Developers Since 2008. Share your details to connect with our off-plan property expert, or contact us directly at +971 50 539 0249


Chat with us now