The Head of Operational Excellence oversees contact center quality assurance programs. Establishes standards governing customer interactions and implements monitoring programs, designs training programs, and identifies process enhancements to improve the customer experience proactively.
- Set the quality standards for all customer interactions and develop effective quality assurance & compliance processes
- Implement and deliver coaching and continuous improvement frameworks.
- Manage and update internal knowledge management systems in line with quality standards
- Develop effective onboarding and training content for new and existing CX Advisors
- Organising quality audits, identifying training needs, and analysing results to support the wider operation.
- Creating analytical reports, linking to quality performance and key KPIs to define and implement relevant action plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and deep-dive into complex challenges, leveraging data as a key parameter for decision-making
- Stellar project management and execution skills to navigate project milestones end to end
- Proven leadership, organizational and team management skills within the domain of customer operations/Technical support management
- Experience within a SaaS/Marketplace environment in preferred
- A good understanding of Service/Quality frameworks like COPC, Six Sigma or others.
- Experience of driving change initiatives in a service-based environment
- Passionate about organizational and customer success
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with other functions to deliver the best results for the company and the customer
Since its inception in 2008, Provident Estate has been a frontrunner in the regional real estate market, holding a commendable reputation as one of the most reliable and top-tier agencies working alongside the world's foremost developers. Now employing over 200+ dedicated professionals, we stand as a testament to excellence and trust in the industry.
As we forge ahead, we are inviting ambitious individuals to join our dynamic team where innovation meets understanding, offering 360° real estate solutions tailored to our client's needs. Step into a role at Provident Estate, a place where we value lasting relationships with our clients and foster an environment geared towards revolutionary and digitally enhanced solutions. Join us, and be a part of crafting the future of real estate, building enduring relationships grounded in trust and expertise.