As an Office Manager at Provident, you will be a vital part of the management of the company offices, in one of the most successful and progressive real estate agencies in the UAE. We are looking for a dedicated and responsible individual with a passion for quality and value, and ensuring the company brand is reflected in all our locations.
- Overseeing general office operation
- Overseeing Front of House to ensure they are greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers
- Creating and enforcing department policies for Front of House and Procurement
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Overseeing Procurement purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports
- Ensuring offices are in compliance with DED, DCD, and DLD regulations
- Managing all office, service provider, and maintenance contracts
- Responsible for renewal and issuance of office Trade Licenses, and Ejari
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- A bachelor degree or equivalent ; Business Administration, Business Management
- Five years of experience in office administration in UAE
- Office management experience
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint and Google Equivalents
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient in English & Arabic: Written & Spoken
Since its inception in 2008, Provident Estate has been a frontrunner in the regional real estate market, holding a commendable reputation as one of the most reliable and top-tier agencies working alongside the world's foremost developers. Now employing over 200+ dedicated professionals, we stand as a testament to excellence and trust in the industry.
As we forge ahead, we are inviting ambitious individuals to join our dynamic team where innovation meets understanding, offering 360° real estate solutions tailored to our client's needs. Step into a role at Provident Estate, a place where we value lasting relationships with our clients and foster an environment geared towards revolutionary and digitally enhanced solutions. Join us, and be a part of crafting the future of real estate, building enduring relationships grounded in trust and expertise.