Do You Want To Get Paid What You Are Worth, Tax Free?
Provident Recruitment Roadshow
is Coming to the UK
Move To Dubai & Start Your Career in Dubai's Real Estate Market
Why Work For Provident?
At Provident, we are a one stop shop for all things real estate in Dubai. We provide 360-degree services ranging from property sales, leasing, property management, mortgage financing, conveyancing, holiday homes, business licensing and more.
At Provident, we aren’t just a team; we are close-knit family. We work hard and play hard. We celebrate every team member, every milestone, and every achievement. Offering a friendly and fun work-environment, Provident invests in each member of the team in terms of time and training sessions. If you are looking for the next growth period in your career, Provident Estate is your calling. Will you answer?
"The more the number of failures you have, the closer you are
towards success. The lesser the number of failures you
have the more distant you are towards success"
Loai Al Fakir, Founder & CEO
- Ongoing training
- Award winning reputation
- 14 years of industry experience
- Company owned by an industry leader Loai
- Access to the highest comission structures from developers
- Uncapped earning potential
- Ongoing training
- Progressive career path
- British management
Why Work in Dubai's Real Estate Market ?
Simply put, because it is BOOMING! Dubai’s real estate market is one of the most undervalued markets and has scored low in the UBS Global Real Estate Bubble Index. Investors are queuing up, quite literally to buy and invest in Dubai’s real estate market right now. So the chances for you to make it BIG in this industry is very high!
- New exciting developments hitting the market
- Investor visas
- High demand for investment
- Dubai’s property market reaching high demands
- High capital appreciation & Great ROI
- High Commission Earning Opportunity
- Hottest Real Estate Market Right Now
- Lowest on The UBS Global Real Estate Bubble Index
Why Dubai ?
- Tax free earnings
- Quality Education
- Health Care
- High Quality of Lifestyle
- Economic growth
- Strong infrastructure
- Largest quantity of millionaires moved to Dubai post COVID
- Covid bounce back
- Ambitious City
- Only country that has a ministry of tolerance
- Multi national 80% expat commununity
- Year round sun
- Success post Expo
- GDP growth 3.5% post COVID
- World renowned reputation
What Is The Job Role?
You can read the job description here.
Interviews will be held on the following dates and times. Please register to see if you are selected.
28-29th April : 11:30 am – 4:30 pm
30th April : 11:00am – 2:30 pm
3rd May : 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
4th May : 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
5th May: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm